Tri-County Electric Cooperative will award eight (8) $4,000 scholarships and eight (8) $2,000 scholarships to graduating students who plan to attend an accredited university, college, junior college or technical school.
We are in the review process for the 2019 Scholarship contest and applications are closed. Please check back in Fall 2019 for the 2020 Scholarship application.
2019 Scholarship Recipients
Tri-County Electric Cooperative's 2019 Scholarship recipients have been selected! Winners will be announced at senior award and scholarship ceremonies. The 2019 Scholarship Recipients are:
- Maggie Moore - $2,000, Westlake Academy
- Lauren Risenhoover - $4,000, Carroll Senior High School
Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date as we present each scholarship!
Thank you to all our wonderful applicants! We wish you the best as you pursue your educational goals.
- Be a current senior in high school
- Reside in a home powered by Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Submit a complete application packet by 5:00 pm Friday, March 1, 2019. No late applications will be accepted
- Completed application
- Essay, 300- 500 words topic: What is the importance of the electric cooperative model?
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official high school transcript
- High resolution headshot (school photo is preferred)
- Extracurricular activities and community involvement
- College and career focus
- Overall commitment