Here’s a low cost way to protect your home
and property as well as provide safety and convenience for your
household or small business.
Security lighting does a lot for a little money:
- Lost Cost – You can provide extra lighting
and protect your home and property for as little as $6.50 per
month plus adjustments and taxes if applicable.
- The monthly rental charge is all that is needed
to operate the light so there is no extra electrical usage added
to your meter.
- Installations are usually free provided there
is an existing pole and secondary voltage to install the light(s)
to. If extra work is required, an additional installation charge
- Free maintenance and bulb replacement by Tri-County
Electric Cooperative, Inc. We will make all necessary repairs
at our expense.
- There is no light switch. Our security lights
have automatic photo cells or eyes that tell the lights when to
come on at dusk and when to go off at dawn.
- Safe and Secure-A security light may give you
some peace of mind. Think of it as a silent security service watching
over your home and property.
- We have various wattages from 100 to 400 watts
and we offer mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and metal halide
lamps in most applications.
To request a security light please email us
or contact your District Office (click
here District Office for Locations and Phone Numbers).