Electric Line Extensions

Please contact your District Office (click here for ways to contact District Offices) if you feel you require a new line extension.

We provide both overhead and underground service. Some line extensions require that the new customer provide a Contribution-in-aid-of-Construction payment before we commence construction on the new power lines. Please contact us for more details. We will be glad to meet with you at the site of your new home or business to determine the best way to provide you with service. In many cases, additional easements must be granted to the Cooperative to cover the new lines.